- You have not set a clear purpose for the company.
- They don’t feel like they make a difference.
- You don’t really care about them.
- You aren’t interested in their careers.
- They don’t feel appreciated.
- Your expectations are unrealistic.
- You don’t allow them to focus.
- You don’t let them recharge.
Learn how you can improve your workplace on OPEN Forum’s “8 Reasons Why Your Employees Hate Their Jobs (and How to Change It)”
The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say no to almost everything.
#YouOKSis?: Ending Street Harassment
Shonen Knife with Kurt Cobain
Sesame Street - Milk Crisis
"Pinball Number Count" - The Pointer Sisters
How to increase emotional intelligence in girls
Dominique Christina - “The Period Poem”
In her ongoing series, artist CYJO captures the beauty of mixed-race families through the power of portraiture.
Each photo is staged in a simple but effective way, with the parents on the left and their respective children to the right. See the rest of “Mixed Blood” below.
Powerful Portraits of Mixed-Race Families